Sunday, January 24, 2010

ATCQ gets down for Phife Dawg's Diabetes


I've been reading nahright.com for almost 4 years now and Eskay, Nation & Dre have very much set the expectations of what a blog should be. Something you are passionate about, something you can joke about, something your friends/neighbors/coworkers/The CIA can enjoy and discuss.

I don't really know the "Unwritten but Written" code of Blogs just yet, but in time I'll get it. For now, thanks NahRight.com, TheHuffingtonPost.com, Straferight.com, Facebook.com, Mike Wright, Larry David, and Cameron Giles for giving me enough material to cover in: I Don't Think That's Kosher, my new outlet.

Original Link: http://nahright.com/news/2010/01/23/a-tribe-called-quest-feat-mos-def-the-love-movement-intro/

1 comment:

  1. haaaaa good stuff Nico. Did not know Phife had Diabetes. SHEESH.

    ReplyDelete