Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Complex's 10 RPG's That Won't Turn You Into a Level 53 Virgin


I have a particular problem with Complex magazine. It's run by fucking hipsters, aside from that they'll periodically put out a few chuckle worthy, or otherwise interesting links. This is one of them. Usually their Top (Insert Number, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 etc) lists are convoluted and full of political points of view (its the industry after all).

I've played most of the titles and its pretty on point. KOTOR and Ocarina of Time are my all time favorite RPG's. I've never played Final Fantasy 7, but I've always heard great things. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is hands down the best Super Hero game ever (fuck the sequel they made, utter polished trash), with the best selection of characters ever. Fallout is an Action RPG, but it is the best of that genre. Great article overall, has plenty of game-play footage if you've never seen them before. I'd recommend all these titles, and I might even pick up FF7 (if I can get a copy somehow).

LINK: http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/01/25/10-rpgs-that-wont-turn-you-into-a-level-53-virgin/

No comments:

Post a Comment